Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The smell of Christmas

A loves oranges.  Do you?  Well, he can't get enough of them.  So, while at the grocery store I bought some and as soon as we got home he had to eat it.  While I was cutting it with our awesome orange peeler by Pampered Chief, he says... "WOW, Mom, that smells great!  I love that smell!"  So I mixed this up
I know it doesn't look good but BOY does it smell good.  It is just orange peels, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove with a little water.  You let it on your stove at a very low temperature (warm if you have it) and PRESTO your house smells delicious!  It lasted all day (until I accidentally let it boil dry-- woops :)).  A loved it and kept saying, "<<sniff, sniff>> Mom, it smells so great!"  And it cost me nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment